Riya Index du Forum Riya
Voici la palpitante vie des communautés de Riya & Co

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HDTV-Cancel Virgin Mobile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Riya Index du Forum -> A l'exterieur de La communauté -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fyndllaure

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 14:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV-Cancel Virgin Mobile Répondre en citant

Cancel Virgin Mobile > shorl.com/jybrodybamabra

Cancel Virgin Mobile, minecraft for game systems

ac186bab57
glitterpig says: February 22, 2007 at 2:43 pm Odd. Say "Change my service" when the automated message begins. If you want to PORT while your contract is still running, you should consider downgrading it to save money. I will NEVER, EVER use Virgin Mobile again and i urge anyone reading this to avoid them like the plague. By that point I wouldve rather paid a cancellation fee. I stayed on hold.

adamondi says: February 21, 2007 at 8:36 pm As a side note, the email that Sarah wrote to Virgin Mobile, and also sent in to the Consumerist, is very entertaining and excellently written. Your company buries such information (canceling a service) in jargon which is deceptive and dishonest. Sarah writes: A friend mentioned informing all of you about this, so I am doing that. bernvancouver says: October 11, 2008 at 8:32 pm October 11, 2008I got a virgin phone, as a gift a few years ago, in Vancouver BC when it first was marketed in our city. DONT trust virgin jeffpuster says: October 13, 2008 at 3:03 am I agree that canceling a Virgin Mobile account should be as simple as stop using the service or let the minutes expire. Yes, its a kluge, but its also a great way to make sure that you wont be billed after trying the normal cancellation channels. TechnoDestructo says: February 21, 2007 at 9:07 pm VAWhite: I had the same issue with my car insurance, my cell phone, and cable modem when I was MOVING OVERSEAS. When I finally got to talk with the supervisor, I was told the same thing refunds were not possible. By that point I wouldve rather paid a cancellation fee.

watching movies on the wiiabilities test freemansfield park movie onlinebest free podcast for androidhitler malayalam filmwild fuck moviesiframe parent windowwatch boxes onlinebattlefield play freefree weights back
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 14:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Riya Index du Forum -> A l'exterieur de La communauté -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation